[Ansteorra] General event question

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:03:48 PDT 2010

As someone who has strict dietary restrictions, the presence or lack of
feast plays no part in my decision to attend an event.  I almost never do
feast at an event.  When I did do feasts, the lack of one never stopped me
from attending an event, but some groups feasts were so consistently
wonderful that I always attended their events if at all possible.

Robert