[Ansteorra] General event question

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 06:21:39 PDT 2010

I can honestly say that I have never looked at a feast menu before deciding whether to go to an event, if I don't see a menu before the event however I will plan on providing my own evening meal and I am unlikely to change my mind once I get to site and see a menu.

I will plan go to feast even if its just to join with friends and visit during the meal, I have been accused of wandering around to visit others between courses however.

I do remember an Eldern event many years ago where a gentleman next to me didn't seem to eat anything, when I asked about it he said that nothing appealed to him but it was worth the time and money just to watch the show, that included a girl taming a dragon and trowing Candie while riding 8 feet in the air.

Randel