[Ansteorra] Can someone confirm/deny for me?

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 16:19:58 PDT 2010

I think my point was lost. I know that people have been writing since long
ago...but they do not call them the Dark Ages for nothing. A lot of things were
lost and I believe that even during the time period we study that most people
did not know how to read or write, and if they did, then it was few and only
those who could afford to learn. True?

Lord Devin