[Ansteorra] Armor at the "Texas Museum of Military History"?

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 28 12:28:22 PDT 2010

  Here is a link to a podcast with Sam Nesmith, who is listed at curator
of the San Antonio based Texas Museum of Military History.  They are
discussing a "chain mail shirt"  that was on loan to the Bob Bullock
Texas State History Museum.

http://www.thestoryoftexas.com/the_museum/audio/Podcast_Chain%20mail%20shirt.
<http://www.thestoryoftexas.com/the_museum/audio/Podcast_Chain%20mail%20shirt.mp3>

I went to visitsanantonio.com and yellowpages,.com but this museum was
not listed on either site.  It very well could be his personal
collection and is not open to the public.  You may consider speaking
with someone at the Bullock museum to get more info.

Branwen

MODO LUDETE ALEA DAMNANDIS