[Ansteorra] movie auditions call back

lrdwayland at aol.com lrdwayland at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 09:00:38 PDT 2010

Can I be number seven then? I'm thinking that they took one look at me
and said "Nope, he's too evil and scary looking" . . . They most likely
just grabbed names out of a hat, there so many folks who showed up.
That's because they posted it in craigslist, and the locals came out in
force.
<evil> Wayland