[Ansteorra] movie auditions call back

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 9 09:26:16 PDT 2010

I don't know how many people, in total, showed up, but I would guess there were at least 2 to 3 X the number of extras they needed to cast.

The fight sequence that they were using for the auditions was pretty simple, so I would guess that if they had, for example 90 people auditioning for 30 slots, 70 of them would have been able to do the sequence pretty well.

Given that, I think that there were a lot of people that did well, it was just a tossup as to who they would use.  If I were them, I'd probably have given preference to locals, all other things being equal, since they could save $$ not having to hotel them.

Just my 2 pfennigs worth,

Ansgar von Aachen