[Ansteorra] OT: ISO Appliances

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 15:51:53 PDT 2010

You may also want to check out  'Freecycle', it's sorta a recycle service, but
the exchange items are all free.

You may find a group already setup in your area.   You post if you are seeking
something and post if you have something.

The exchanges are setup by the 'gifter', so you can be as safe as you want.  All
exchanges are without any fees, free, gratis.... just a way for folks to unload
things they no longer want to those who need but can't afford.

You may want to post your list of appliances as individual items, rather than a
full list; might draw better attention.

http://www.freecycle.org/

Cheers, Hillary