[Ansteorra] General event question

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:18:24 PDT 2010

My opinion:

People need to eat. An event site must provide a means to meet that need in
at least one of at least three ways.

1) Feast is served at the event.

2) The event is within a convenient driving distance of establishments where
individuals and groups can take meals off site without missing large
portions of the event.

3) Individuals and groups can prepare their own meals on site.

The first way only accounts for one meal, most of the time. A feast at an
event is usually more about atmosphere than it is about food. If the other
two options are readily available, event attendees will not starve if feast
is not served.

Detlef
who doesn't always eat feast at events