[Ansteorra] Last Reminder: Stargate Yule Feast Reservations

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 05:45:43 PST 2010

Greetings all,
If you are planning to attend Stargate Yule this weekend, but missed the
deadline for ACCEPS registration, there are spaces available to reserve for
feast!  Please email me your reservation, and I'll add you to the list.  Please
email me each mundane and SCA name for those people you are making reservations
for.  Any remaining spaces will be made available at gate on a
first-come-first-served basis.

If you have registered/reserved for Stargate Yule via ACCEPS, please do not

The feast menu follows.  Ingredient lists will be available on site for those
with allergies/intolerances.

First Remove:
Herbed White Bean Soup with Onion & Bacon Tarte

Second Remove:
Chicken Fricassee with Wild Rice

Third Remove:
Rosemary Dijon Pork Loin with Green Beans Almondine

Fourth Remove:
Bouche de Noel

Thank you!
Alden