[Ansteorra] Stepppes 12th night

Svan Coldbrowskaldsson ldsvan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:57:46 PST 2010

Greetings one and all , I , Svan , Bard of the Steppes, invite one and
all to come join us at this years Grand 12th night celebration. The
theme is a saxon mead hall so you know we will be having a loud fun
time. The bardic will consist of a riddle quest and a boasting
competion . The prize for the boasting will be a hand crafted lyre.
Also any who wish to entertain at feast please seek me out for, dare i
say, an audition? Also there will be gaming , gambling, a costume
contest , table decorating and so much more. Please come and join in
the fun and frollic of what could well be the best 12th night ever.
H.L. Svan Koldbrowskaldsson, Bard of the Steppes