[Ansteorra] Special Charity Shoot at Stepppes 12th night

Benjamin Berry bbwaco at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 18:29:10 PST 2010

Good Gentles,

 I will be running a
limited access green screen location at the Steppes 12th night. I
will be taking appointments on Saturday on a first come first serve basis.  There will be a few themed backgrounds to
choose from and there will be a specialized banner for the Event. The image
will be emailed to the client by Monday morning after the event.

All items and funds raised are going to charity.

 I will have containers
for toys(must be in unopened packages) and coats to be donated, as well as a
container for funds donated. The funds donated will be divided between the Red
Cross and Caritas.  The coats will be
donated to the Central Texas Domestic Violence Shelter system and the toys will
be donated to Toys for Tots.

There will be limited slots so be sure you get an
appointment as soon as you can. I will ask a herald to announce when we arrive
on Saturday morning. There will be no early sign-ups by email.

Uilliam of Emerald Keep