[Ansteorra] Boffer Supplies

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Thu Feb 11 07:46:26 PST 2010

Canacan, I got one for my daughter at Academy Sports and Outdoors for less than $60 about two years ago.  The one in Edmond, OK had them still in stock last week when I was there.
I have also included information below on one that a friend got for her son.  I found out about it well after buying my daughter's and haven't had the need to replace her current one yet.  Other expenses took priority.

Lady Liliana
Province of Mooneschadowe
Northern Regional Youth Marshal
Liliana,

I found a very nifty youth combat helmet on ebay (ebay item # 350252005818) . I ordered one for Robert (Aaron, the little one) yesterday. The total came to less that $40 with shipping. I did the "make an offer" and after a bit of back and forth got it for $26 with $12.95 shipping. It is cool because not only is it 18ga steel but it has a hinged visor. If you miss that one, they have several other auctions listed for the same thing without the "make an offer" for $29.95 at the same ebay store.

Ayla said that Caer might be interested in it.

Zahava