[Ansteorra] Heaters in Tents

Cheri Mertens cherimert at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 18:01:28 PST 2010

I have not had the wonderful experiences that Cadfan has had, but I have
observed some interesting phenomena these last few days... even if you leave
an opening in a small tent/structure for ventelation, snowfall can and will
block it off.   I stepped into the rare wonder of snow this past Friday (at
least it is rare in my area) and found that my chicken pens that have 1"
mesh on them were completly covered with snow!  Now, if snow can collect on
horizontal chicken wire, I'm not sure I'd risk my oxygen flow to a small
opening in my tent!

Cheri the Forgetful