[Ansteorra] Shenanigans.

Eule eule at ecpi.com
Tue Feb 16 17:05:17 PST 2010

And, of course, at any Kingdom or inter-Kingdom A&S event, the judges
sign the score sheets and list their contact information.

It's quite simple...if you have a question about your score, ask the
judges.  They can answer your questions a whole lot better than posting
to a list like this.

Contrary to one misheld belief, the Laurels are quite pleasant to talk
to...*especially* the evil ones...

;-)

Eule/Steve
Unus sed Leo