[Ansteorra] Shenanigans.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 16 19:23:41 PST 2010

On Feb 16, 2010, at 5:43 PM, Peter Schorn wrote:

> OK, so someone on this list says they know of an A&S judge, or have
> heard of
> an A&S judge, who marked a fiber arts contestant down for not using
> her own
> urine in the dying process.

Interesting. I seem to remember at least one recipe that calls for
using the "urine of a red-headed boy", so I could see counting off if
someone used their own urine and they *didn't* fit the criteria, but
it is harder to justify the reverse. :-)

I'm not sure who was researching this, but I do have this Florilegium
file and if you have some useful information or bibliographic info to
add to this file, I'd love to have it. Whether you were this
particular contestant or not.

In the CRAFTS section of the Florilegium:
urine-uses-msg     (8K)  2/ 8/08    Period uses of animal and human
urine.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CRAFTS/urine-uses-msg.html

Thanks,
   Stefan