[Ansteorra] Shenanigans II: Electric Boogaloo

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 17 17:57:54 PST 2010

Gabriele wrote:

> I have never heard of a Laurel insisting that something
> be done in a way that is not only gross, but unhygienic
> & possibly one of the reasons why the the life spans were so short.

I'll go further.  I've never heard of a Laurel insisting something be done any certain way.

I've never heard of a Laurel insisting that something be done at all.

All we do is judge what has been done.  Don't confuse "You will get a higher score if you do X" with "you have to do X".

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin