[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 46, Issue 17 - Sewing Machine Question

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 15:33:02 PST 2010

I have used the shop on Main Street in Arlington several times.
Their prices are fair and their attention to detail is excellent.

I can offer my recommendation without hesitation.

Lady Ealasaid Mac al' Bhaird commonly know as al AERYN

P.S. Since we speak of sewing machines, you might also be pleased to note trimming as the digest of late has been a bit wordy...

(with reply[inclusive of all previous words]) though it has been fun reading the postings...

P.P.S. I only wish sophomores worked as hard to be creative...