[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Feb 18 09:17:27 PST 2010

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:
> Except that it doesn't.  Last time I attended the treasurer class
> (which was a few years ago), the non-member surcharge only applied
> to full site fees.  It didn't apply to any discounted category (like
> children or champions)....
> (At one point I suggested charging $10.01 for Robin of Gilwell, and
> $10 for everyone else, and there's no NMS.  That would be legal, and
> it would work -- once.  Then the rules would change to prevent it.

I heard the same rule several years ago, but heard a correction/change
in the past year.  I hope I get this right:
* an adult (>= 18) paying any portion of a site fee is liable for NMS
* any minor (<= 18) paying the full adult site fee is liable for NMS

> But before you set this up for your event, check with somebody who
> is current on the financial regs.

Yea, verily, yea.  If anyone can authoritatively say whether I'm right
or wrong, please do so.

Danihel Lincolia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com