[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Feb 18 09:23:56 PST 2010

Here are the current rules for NMS:
For people 18 or older, you DO still have to pay NMS if you pay ANY site
fee.
For children and teens under 18, if there is a reduced site fee, then
they DO NOT have to pay NMS (This is why many groups have a teen price
that is just $1 less than adults).
For anyone, if they do not have to pay site fee for whatever reason
(It's a free event, you're fully comped for whatever reason), then you
DO NOT have to pay NMS.
I'm 100% sure on this part.

When it comes to who you can give a reduced rate (including free site
fee), my understanding is that it must be defined by a roll or group.
For example, It's fine to say the B&B, the Crown and one entaurage,
current champions, and people for whom this is their first event are all
comped.  What you can't do is say, we're letting Bob in for free because
we like him and he's short on cash.  I don't see any reason why we
couldn't give out an invitation or coupon to help identify those people
at gate, so long as they're not given to people who don't fall within
the parameters.
I am a little more fuzzy on this part and it is just my understanding of
the rules, and I expect my boss will correct me if I'm wrong. =)

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh
Northern Regional Exchequer - Acting