[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Feb 18 11:03:31 PST 2010

greetings

Lisa sawyer wrote:
>The SCA isn't that much different. If you want to play, you need to
be a member to be covered by the insurance and you have to purchase a
temporary membership that is good for the event.<

uumm ......that's actually only partially  true, you as a participant are
not covered by any sca insurance. ( that i'm aware of )
the insurance is for the group holding the event, the sca , as an entity ,
and the place being used as a event site.
while the insurance may cover the damage you do, it does not cover the
damage to you , or your possessions.
the participants are responsible for their own insurance and medical bills.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur