[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Feb 18 11:10:02 PST 2010

In the past, you had to arrange with the kingdom to sell memberships at an
event. Don't know exactly why other than the accepting money in the SCA's
name. If you helped them fill out the forms and possibly even provided a
stamped, addressed envelope for them, they could send it in and avoid such
issues.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede