[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:14:07 PST 2010

The context of the conversation was how to increase membership and how
many people feel more "vested" in the organization if they have paid a
membership fee.

We also talked about possibly doing the same thing for those that are
attending their 3rd event.

The 3rd event brings up a couple of questions and potential problems,
such as: someone must keep track of what events new people are going to,
and does it matter if they are local events or events with another group?

However, I am open to any and all suggestions of ways to bring more
people in:-)

Vincenti