[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Feb 18 11:47:59 PST 2010

greetings

one thing to be careful of though,  is again " perception " .
many borderline members  ( those with low incomes or higher expenses ) who
can barely afford a membership , and then are only able to afford a few
events each year ( forget completely going to any war ) ( and the number of
events is already shrinking ) may see the $15.00 site fee, and not notice
the $ 5.00 discount for showing proof of membership.
and will just not plan on going to that event because it puts it outside
their budget .
when you already have to plan your event budget as , gas to and from, 1 site
fee, 1  can of soup, 1 loaf of bread, and 1 package of hotdogs, and a jug of
home made tea, or water  , ( because the $8.00 for feast in adition , to
everything else , is just more than you can afford.)
i used to play over all of northern region, as well as central and southern
region , even made pensic a couple times, but as expenses have gone up, and
income has not, i no longer get to go to events in many places, so far , i
have not even been able to attend an event by our newst northern barony,
even though i know there are some very nice people there .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur