[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 16:17:43 PST 2010

Ysabeau said:
<We could have two fee structures, one for non-members and one for members.
If you are a member, you get a $5 discount. I've seen that work successfully
with other groups (why didn't I think of that before?!?!?). One of the
benefits of membership is discounted event fees. It is a perception thing. >

Hum, interesting idea. Perhaps event fees should be advertised as
$15.00.  With membership, $5. discount.
(making the member rate $10., just to be clear.)
That's the way they advertise the rates at one of the professional groups I'm in,
and no one seems to have a problem with it who are not members.

Cheers, Hillary