[Ansteorra] Newbie's perspective on NMS and other things

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Feb 19 13:24:43 PST 2010

greetings

 more to think on , nubie isn't just for people new to the society, but also
for new to any given kingdom..
people moving from one kingdom to another , while " expirienced ' in some
ways are brand new to the kingdome they have moved to, and as such don't
know the histories, customs, or traditions , or laws ,of that new kingdom,
and can feel just as left out and ignored as any new to the sca nubie ..
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur