[Ansteorra] Trimming posts, please?

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:47:04 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Peter Schorn <peterschorn at pdq.net> wrote:

> Okay, folding my arms all Squidward-style and intoning in a nasal,
> sing-song, pedantic voice: could you people *please* trim your posts?

Oh My Dear Cadfan, I am afraid that requesting this small courtesy may be as
futile as hoping that an announcement from the BOD that rates are about it
increase won't engender hundreds of conversations about it, many of them
loaded with excruciating detail. LOL!!! But there is no harm in trying and
maybe, just maybe, a few might remember to do so when they are posting.

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java