[Ansteorra] Trimming posts, please?

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Fri Feb 19 15:12:05 PST 2010

Okay, folding my arms all Squidward-style and intoning in a nasal,
sing-song, pedantic voice: could you people *please* trim your posts?  Is
there *any* reason to quote the entirety of the post you're replying to, and
the post before that, and the post before that?  It's making these
list-mailings unwieldy-ly long, and it makes it a lot harder to find your
own nuggets of wisdom amongst all the third, fourth, and fifth repetitions
of someone else's post.

Just a thought on my way to work at The Krusty Krab...

--Cadfan