[Ansteorra] Non-Member Surcharge vs. Member Discount

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Feb 19 18:44:00 PST 2010

You are right, but that that does not mean the corporation could not change
their process to allow it. As it is, as Daniel pointed out, you cannot even
take their check and filled out form in a stamped envelope and post it for
them. It is explicitly disallowed. But that can all be changed if it is
better for the corporation to do things in a different way (and I think I
understand the administrative issues).

In service,
Caelin on Andrede