[Ansteorra] Non-Member Surcharge vs. Member Discount

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:47:27 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> But that also doesn't mean that the rules can't be modified to allow it
> either.  If we need to get approval from corporate to do it, then fine.  I
> just think that if increasing membership is a goal, this is a great way to
> help with that.  It's already been shown to have a very positive effect.
>
> Donnchadh

If there is a way we can increase membership and participation and all we
have to do is rethink and reconstruct some rules into some more useful and
still sane rules then that is a very worthy goal to be pursued, now.

Please, Donnchadh, pursue that with the BOD and I will suggest it as well.

Claire