[Ansteorra] Non-Member Surcharge vs. Member Discount

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Feb 19 11:42:24 PST 2010

But that also doesn't mean that the rules can't be modified to allow it
either.  If we need to get approval from corporate to do it, then fine.
I just think that if increasing membership is a goal, this is a great
way to help with that.  It's already been shown to have a very positive
effect.

Donnchadh