[Ansteorra] Non-Member Surcharge vs. Member Discount

Lori C. countesskat at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 10:45:59 PST 2010

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair wrote:
> I also think we should offer memberships at the door, maybe at a
> separate table and let people get the discount right then.

I think someone already pointed out that you don't become a member the second you sign a form and mail the check. You become a member after  Corporate processes your membership you receive a card with a number.

It is showing your membership card at gate and writing the membership number on the gate sign-in sheet that gets a person out of paying the NMS at events.

Yeah, I know... "but we've already done it in the past"... Just because a thing was done doesn't mean it was done right.

~ Kat M.