[Ansteorra] Drawing in Members...

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Feb 21 19:25:52 PST 2010

I think Sonja is right. The show or role playing is a great pull. The Ren-faires are going strong and we have something they don't have. We let people take part rather than just watch.
You can dance with the noble not just watch them. You can fight and spin and bard and do everything not just look.
There are kings and queens and nobles and knights and Lords and Ladies all around you being their roles and you can interact with them.
There are people who go to a lot of work so they can be "in the Court" at some Ren faire. We should be getting some of those people and keeping them.
the Corpora said we are a Living History group and I think we would get more people if we put a little more "living" into our Demos.
willow