[Ansteorra] Marking your property

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:03:44 PST 2010

It did happen to me. My husband very proudly made me a belt in my
favorite color-green with gold medallions. After the third person
asked, we dyed it black.  I personally think badges would be a more
period solution.
And too, I wouldn't have to stress over getting red dye out of light
tunics.

Suzi Moore