[Ansteorra] Marking your property

Charlie Durbin charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 22 08:52:41 PST 2010

Sort of happened to me as well. My persona being Russian and all I donned my
nice red sash which was typical of garb based on my research and was asked
on numerous occasions whose squire I was. Never thought twice about it until
then. I personally think marking anyone for anything that they don't
personally do themselves is sort of foolish but hey its just my opinion. SO
sure we can't spot the new person always at first glance, but we eventually
figure it out and can direct the ones that don't seek guidance right upon
entering the event, or even before hand.
Meh, I think the ratio of dissatisfied experiences that never come back to
brand new members who found immense enjoyment at their first event is
something that speaks for itself.

OK, enough babbling from me, but since this topic keeps going on and on I
figured it was time to throw in my on 2copper pieces on it... lol

<<hugz>>
Grishka Kravtsovich