[Ansteorra] Voluntary taggingMessage

Lisa A. May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:30:23 PST 2010

Interesting, I have the same issue with the Pelican/Protege model.
While I will happily support anyone who is working and learning
leadership skills, etc., I doubt I'll ever take a protege for pretty
much the same reasons.  Your mileage may vary of course, and I have
absolutely no problems with those who choose to formalize their
arrangements in that way.

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)