[Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 13:30:57 PST 2010

Have used tent heaters in period tents, psuedo-period tents, modern tents for over 20 yrs now-0 problems. Be smarter than your equipment. Latest version propane furnace,a bit more costly but shielded in such a way that you can set the back of them by your tent wall with the bottle outside. I have left them running in tents around the clock to create a warm retreat during the day to thaw. Saying they are "dangerous" I really dont think is the message to send, rather "be aware of the issues-plan accordingly".

Robert