[Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

Gwynafwy Sinclaire gwynafwy26 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 19:27:39 PST 2010

4)  Cooking:

I would suggest that you write out everything you are going to cook and make sure that you have all the pots, pans, utensils, and spices, etc. that you will need.

I would also try out any menus that you think will be a little more complicated or time consuming.  This will be a good test to see that you "will" have everything you need. If you use something that is not on your list add it.

Large ziplocks for leftovers.
potholders
trivets

Remember: Camp cooking always takes longer.  Plan for extra cook and prep time.

Don't forget a fire extinguisher - just don't keep it too close to the fire/burners.

I would also suggest a large stock pot to heat water to wash your dishes as well as dish pans.

good luck!

Gwynafwy