[Ansteorra] Shenanigans.

Charles Ó Floinn charles.ofloinn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:54:48 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>"Dyeing", please.  I hope that there are no A&S entrants who have
>died for the contest, especially involving urine while dying.

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.  Please leave the wordcrafting to professionals;
you'll only hurt yourself.

*Noun*

*1.*

*dying* - the time when something ends; "it was the death of all his plans";
"a dying of old hopes"

demise <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/demise>,
death<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/death>

life-time <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/life-time>,
lifespan<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lifespan>,
lifetime <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lifetime>,
life<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/life>- the period during which
something is functional (as between birth and
death); "the battery had a short life"; "he lived a long and happy life"

grave <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/grave> - death of a person; "he went
to his grave without forgiving me"; "from cradle to grave"

end <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/end>,
ending<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ending>- the point in time at
which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the
ending of warranty period"

*Adj.*

*1.*

*dying* - in or associated with the process of passing from life or ceasing
to be; "a dying man"; "his dying wish"; "a dying fire"; "a dying
civilization"

nascent <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nascent> - being born or
beginning; "the nascent chicks"; "a nascent insurgency"

*2.*

*dying* - eagerly desirous; "anxious to see the new show at the museum";
"dying to hear who won"

anxious <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anxious>

colloquialism <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/colloquialism> - a
colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication
that seeks to imitate informal speech

eager <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/eager> - having or showing keen
interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy; "eager to learn"; "eager
to travel abroad"; "eager for success"; "eager helpers"; "an eager look"

 **

 **

*Noun*

*1.*

*dyeing* - the use of dye to change the color of something permanently

coloring <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/coloring>,
colouring<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/colouring>- the act or
process of changing the color of something

staining <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/staining> - (histology) the use
of a dye to color specimens for microscopic study**

Here, have a cookie … It’ll help you feel better.

--
ld. Charles Ó Floinn
WOW!  I could be a Laurel.  Wait, is this thing broadcasting?  0,0  I could