[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Feb 18 10:24:40 PST 2010

Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>  On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> wrote:
>  > Here is how it gets applied.
>  >
>  > 1.  All adults that pay a fee of any sort are subject to NMS if they
>  > do not have proof of membership.
>
>  I would like a clarification from someone authoritative.  My
>  understanding is that it's for all adults that pay any portion of a
>  SITE fee in particular -- meaning attendence or other fee just to step
>  into the event.  If the site fee is comped, then I believe that paying
>  for feast, equestrian fee, camping fee, class materials fee,
>  proceedings fee, or anything else does not make the person liable for
>  NMS.
>
>  Dammit Delinquent

My apologies.  You are correct and I was unclear.  That should read pay a SITE fee of any sort.  This was meant to mean full or discounted and NOT meant to include feast, equestrian, camping, etc.

To be even more clear if an adult pays a site fee, whether discounted or not, they are subject to NMS.

Does that make it more clear?

See I told you it was perfectly clear to me, but I wrote it.

Alasdair "Obviously not authoritative enough" MacEogan
Central Regional Exchequer