[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Feb 18 20:30:11 PST 2010

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> But I think there's a new policy that any competitor [in Crown
> Tourney] must already have a membership paid up through the end of
> the prospective reign

I misremembered.
<http://www.sca.org/BOD/minutes/2009/2009-04-18-qm.pdf> says that they
amended Corpora Section IV.A.2 to read

    2. Each competitor and prospective consort must hold a valid
    membership on the day of the Royal Lists. Within ten business days
    after being declared victor in a Crown or Coronet Tourney, the
    Victor and Consort must present to the Kingdom Seneschal proof
    that their memberships are current through at least the end of the
    prospective reign. Positive confirmation consists of; a valid
    membership card, appearance of the name with a valid membership on
    a printout from the Corporate Office, a membership label issued by
    the Corporate Office showing the name and expiration date, receipt
    of online membership (as downloaded from the renewal website), or
    a postcard or letter from the Corporate office confirming that the
    membership has been received.

effective around June 2009.

Dannet de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com