[Ansteorra] tagging newcomers

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Feb 19 19:14:42 PST 2010

greetings

 having waded through this last batch of posts,

don't the pelicans and laurels mark their students with a yellow , or green
belt / sash ??

and you can tell some one that sews over me ,
simple me = 1 color , cut it , sew it , done.
simple them = 1 color with different color trim, and device .

i do like the one color with either a smiley or a question mark.

but since the hospitalers badge is green and gold, why not a gold sash with
a green stripe, and the groups name on it ??
if it is universal in a kingdom everyone should be able to recognize it ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur