[Ansteorra] tagging newcomers

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:52:10 PST 2010

White is the only color reserved specifically for regalia, in this case, Knight's belts and Master's baldrics. Yellow and green belts, or for that matter red, are not reserved or restricted to anyone. There has been somewhat of a tradition of using them, but ANYONE can wear a red, green, or yellow belt!

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich