[Ansteorra] Announcing a new Mailing List - Al-Nijm

Vickie arastya at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 14:11:29 PST 2010

I wanted to announce a new mailing list that has been set up for the Ansteorran Middle Eastern Community.  It is named "Al-Nijm" which means "the Star".

What we are hoping for is a friendly place were we can discuss all aspects of Middle Eastern culture, from costuming, music and dancing to cooking and the cultures of the various peoples who make up the Middle Eastern countries.  A place where we can share information and resources with each other.
If you are interested or know someone who would be interested please feel free to go to the Ansteorra mail list page an sign up.

Mistress Arastya bint Mikail