[Ansteorra] Pictures from the Bjornsborg Academy of Defense IV

Elisava Illiesca thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 14:42:02 PST 2010

Pictures from the Bjornsborg Academy of Defense IV are up and ready for your viewing pleasure. you can view them in 2 locations, either on my website or on facebook.
Facebook location: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=205657&id=624589828&l=b2ed5e33a0
(please feel free to tag people you know on the facebook album)
or
http://www.luridmusestudios.com/photography/thumbnails.php?album=17
if you would like larger copies of any of these photos, feel free to contact me directly and I will arrange to email them to you.
Use these as you would like, if you feel the need to credit please use Nys Thornton or luridmuse Studios. they are available for non-commerical use only. if you would like a picture removed, please contact me directly. Feel free to send these to other mailing lists/persons
Enjoy!
Most bounden and devoted in Service,
Lady Elisava Illiesca, aka Bess

thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com