[Ansteorra] Corporate Structure, etc., ad nauseum

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 21 17:13:44 PST 2010

Kind Friends Ansteorra,

Me thinks make big tempest in  very small tea pot.  It has been long time
from last change in membership fees. This change always happen, even we see
in our lives Mundane.  (So Sorry.  Sometime I having problem with language.
Please to forgive...) Change in cost is in nature of things we do.  Not
always like such change, but not thinking that this change so bad or being
difficult. Maybe to see please if change is truly adverse or just we don't
like change.  If not like change, you make choice?

I curious on ideas.
M. Jalali, who trying to learn better language hard.  :-)