[Ansteorra] Merchants we want you at Steppes Warlord

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Sat Feb 27 18:30:54 PST 2010

Merchants, we want you to come to Steppes Warlord! We have merchant space available inside and outside the hall with water and eletricity available for those who need it. A small merchant fee will be charged for those who attend. Please contact us for details. Please include the following information in your request:

Merchant or Business Name
2-3 sentences describing the types of wares you sell as we will include this information on our website
Your preference for inside the hall or outside the hall
Do you need electricity or water?
How much space do you need?
When will you arrive on site

Please send all information to Lady Annwn at shona at gmail.com and to me at nolendale at gmail.com.

Thank you for you time and we look forward to seeing you at Steppes Warlord.

your in service
Master Richard Fairbourne
Steward Steppes Warlord