[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord XXXVII

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Sat Feb 27 18:31:05 PST 2010

Come and join us for the longest running tourney event in Ansteorra at this years Steppes Warlord as we say goodbye to our wonderful Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame and welcome Master Duncan Hepburn and Mistress Genevieve de Courtanvaux as the new Baron and Baroness of the Steppes.

We will have contests to determine

Steppes Warlord - Chivalric Champion
Steppes Champion - Rapier Champion
Steppes Archer - Archery Champion
Steppes Bard - Bardic Champion

We will also host a Middle Eastern Symposium!
There are rumors that the Scribal table and the Herald's consult table will also be there.

There will also be a host of other competitions. Stay tuned to the to the Website for more details

your in service
Master Richard Fairbourne
Steward Steppes Warlord
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna