[Ansteorra] Hot Dogs - I'm frightened to post this but...

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 16:52:26 PST 2010

My general rule is that I go to an SCA feast not just to get good food but to get something I can't readily come by at home or at the local restaurant.
An event should be a magical time and for me, mac and cheese with weenies isn't a great meal on Monday night after work, why on earth would I want it at an event?
gwyneth