[Ansteorra] Mother of Ansteorra

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 21:06:51 PST 2010

This is coming from someone with a yahoo mailing address. it did come
from yahoo according to the full headers, so someone set their
preferences/options in yahoo to show as he was someone other than he
was. I just spent the afternoon and a good part of the evening with
Duchess WIllow and Duke Jonathan. I find them lovely people. I got to
hear stories from WIllow about the dancing and we talked about awards
and expectations and a myriad of things. I had a really good time. I
found a lovely creamy white colored angora/lambs wool combination
sweater at salvation army that I'm taking down to one long strand that
I plan to use in some sort of weaving project. I sat and started
unravelling that while we chatted.

If this CLOD doesn't want to get WIllow's posts, he can just put in a
filter that moves her emails that go out to the list to his junk mail
folder or trash folder. If he doesn't want to have to delete them
every time. Apparently he knows sooooooo  much about the SCA and all
these helpful things that Willow has been sending out to us that he
can't be bothered. His loss, our gain.

Fiona the Needleworker