[Ansteorra] Mother of Ansteorra

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Sun Jan 17 09:36:01 PST 2010

Your Grace, please continue to post I have found your post on Gulf War
to be interesting and informative
Master Robin, I understand why you wanted to let this drop, however
shunning only works in person and our silence only conveys agreement. As
Edmund Burke said "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is
for good men to do nothing."
  And this person who ever they are needs to know that we as a group do
not condone this type of behavior, and the only way for them to know
that is for us to say so publically because if we don’t then this type
of behavior will only continue and get worse.
YIS
Alix Tiberga

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)